- AudioQuest’s award-winning NRG-X AC power cables were loved by many—experienced audiophiles and newcomers alike—for their unrivaled combination of performance and value. Compared to stock AC power cords or even premium cables at similar or higher prices, NRG-X cables have always delivered enhanced bass definition, improved transient articulation, greater soundstage scale, and more of the precious spatial cues that bring recorded music to life.
- We are now delighted to offer the next generation of NRG-X AC cables, continuing the tradition of outstanding performance and exceptional value while complementing and enhancing today’s exciting electronics.
- These new NRG-X Series power cables use Direction-Controlled Long-Grain Copper (LGC) in a Semi-Solid Concentric Topology—a sophisticated physical arrangement in which strands are packed more tightly and never change position within the bundle. Direction-Controlled LGC minimizes distortion caused by grain boundaries that exist in any metal conductor, which in turn assures induced noise is dissipated and drained properly—as always, we direct noise where it will do the least harm to your system’s performance.
- While the earlier X cables had 37 strands in three layers over the single center strand, the new X-Series power cables have only seven larger strands comprising just a single uniform layer over a center strand. This refinement may sound simple, but the improved result is delightfully clear.
- In addition, the 3-pole NRG-X3 is available with C13 and C5 female ends to accommodate a wide range of today’s new components.
- Designed by AudioQuest to effectively lower noise in your audio/video system, our new X-Series power cables are true to music, allowing you to hear more of what’s on the recording. We invite you to experience the difference!
- Available lengths: 1m, 2m, 3m, 4.5m, and 6m (3’4″, 6’7″, 10′, 14’9″, 19’9″). All NRG models are also available with EU and UK plugs.
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist